Terms & Condition
1. The “Loyalty Program” is organised by EON Auto Mart Sdn Bhd (“EAM” or “Organiser”). By entering this Program, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. EAM reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. The program only open for customers who owned any of Mitsubishi vehicle.
2. In order to qualify as a valid program, Participant must service Mitsubishi vehicle with cash term payment at any EAM branches.
1. Participant must service any Mitsubishi vehicle only at EAM consistently follow the maintenance interval stated in the loyalty card.
2. The Loyalty Card can be used to get discount or redeem free gift at EAM branches as stated in the mileage column.
3. Loyalty Card are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Card may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
4. Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
5. The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
6. In addition to the above, EAM reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at any time if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.eonautomart.com.my; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the benefits (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.eonautomart.com.my.
7. We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting any of our branches.
HOW TO COLLECT AND REDEEM VOUCHERS
1. Rewards, in the form of valid Loyalty Program chop by EAM. Participants required to consistently service follow the maintenance interval stated in the card for eligible to redeem and enjoy the loyalty benefits.
2. The loyalty benefit will be invalid if participants skip any service interval stated in the loyalty card.
3. The service interval only valid for 6 month or 10,000km which ever come first.
4. Loyalty Card must be presented every time come for servicing to enjoy the loyalty benefits.
5. The loyalty benefits can be redeeming together with the current promotions or benefits.
6. Copied, damaged or defaced Loyalty Card will not be accepted.
7. If Loyalty Card is lost or damage, replacements can be apply at any EAM branches.
8. EAM reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty Programme at any time.